Pants that fit your unique body type? Yes, please!
If you have a curvy figure and are petite (approx 5’1″- 5’4″) this is the pant pattern for you! If you have struggled to find a pant that fits, you have come to the right place! Our ladies’ patterns are drafted specifically to body type, to offer you more choice, and a better fit. To determine if this pattern is for you, see our Women’s Size Chart – Triangle to view the body measurements and proportions associated with this style.
The Petite Curvy Dress Pant is a beautiful, comfortable style designed specifically for the petite lady, with a curvy
figure; meaning about 10″ (25.4 cm) difference between waist and hips. This pattern can be made up in cotton or corduroy for a casual everyday pant or dressed up in fine suiting for business wear. Try a silky fabric for a dressy look. This pant design features an invisible center back zipper, front single darts, back double darts, and optional scoop pockets. It’s fitted at the waist, with relaxed comfort through the hip and thigh. You will enjoy this versatile, timeless classic for years to come.
This pattern is delivered as a PDF instant download in Letter, A4 and Copy shop/Projector sizes, or order a full size, rolled print.
Customers outside of the USA may order by Clicking here
This professionally drafted pattern features:
- Step by step instructional e-book, with full-color illustrations
- Body point markings to make adjustments simpler
- Instructions in English (Spanish coming soon!)
- Multi-size pattern, five sizes per range
- Online support
- Printed pattern requires 25 sheets (for sizes 4-12) and 36 sheets (for sizes 14-22) [More sizes are in the works]
- Sizes in layers, print only what you need (if you want a non-layered file, Contact Us)
- Projector files 36″ or 46″ wide
- Fabric requirements 2.25 – 2.75 yds of woven fabric, plus optional pocketing and lining
- Notions: Thread, fusible interfacing, ban-roll (waistband interfacing of buckram), 8″ invisible zipper, hem tape
- Intermediate skills, 2-3 hours